CONCERT & FESTIVAL MANAGEMENT
We transform your ideas into reality and brings events to life!
From event concept to completion, our Concert & Festival Management division is available to assist you in all areas of your live event project. Benefit from over thirty years of experience in the live entertainment industry by a team of professional’s who have produced concerts and festivals featuring the likes of Carrie Underwood, Rascal Flatts, Kenny Chesney, Miranda Lambert, Jessica Simpson, Alan Jackson, Randy Travis, The Tragically Hip, and many more.
Each event is different and comes with its own set of unique challenges. Having an experienced event management team by your side to plan, organize and execute all of the critical components of your event is your cornerstone to success. Experience and industry access are two key assets to any successful event which can only be attained from years of hands on experience.
- Creative Development (Event concept and creation)
- Business Planning & Budgeting
- Venue (Site selection, negotiation and acquisition)
- Programming (Artist selection, negotiation and acquisition)
- Marketing, Advertising and Public Relations
- Sponsorship Development and Sales
- Event Staffing (Site Coordination, Labor, Volunteer Coordination)
- Production (Sound, Lighting, Video, Staging, Special Effects)
- Safety & Security
- Traffic Planning
- Emergency Medical Services (EMS)
- Logistics and Operations
- Food & Beverage Concessions
Depending on the size and scope of your event, the entire planning process can take mere months or up to a year to complete. Each of the above mentioned services are available as a complete package or separately depending on your needs and event requirements.
Please contact us for more information.